Castrol Spheerol™ EPL range of greases are lithium based products containing highly refined mineral oils and fortified with extreme pressure (EP) additives as well as corrosion and oxidation inhibitors.
£7.99 excl VAT
£9.59 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
Commodity Code: NOT APPLICABLE
£7.99 + VAT
£7.59 + VAT
£7.39 + VAT
£7.19 + VAT
Features of EPL1:
- High mechanical stability – the grease keeps its consistency in service ensuring long lubricant life
- Good adhesion – continuous lubrication and reduced consumption as film stays between lubricated surfaces
- Good water resistance – the grease film remains on the surface even in the presence of water
- Resistant to copper and steel corrosion – helps prevent rust and oxidation on metal surfaces
- Excellent EP and anti-wear properties – protects equipment against extreme loading and helps minimise bearing component wear
The Spheerol EPL range are general purpose greases designed for plant wide lubrication. The range extends from a NLGI 2 for general purpose bearing lubrication to a NLGI 00 semi-fluid grease suitable for centralised lubrication systems and grease filled gearboxes. These greases provide good protection against rust and corrosion as well as resistance to water wash-out; which makes them particularly suitable for equipment where moist or wet conditions are common.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.