SPRAY GREASE Aerosol provides a specially formulated blend of lubricants which displace and repel water, resist heat and salt attack and provide long-lasting lubrication and protection against the elements, packaged in a convenient aerosol spray can.
£6.13 excl VAT
£7.36 inc VAT
4 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
Commodity Code: 34039900
£6.13 + VAT
£5.82 + VAT
£5.67 + VAT
£5.52 + VAT
Features of A310:
- Provides long-lasting lubrication and protection against wear and corrosion.
- Contains medicinal white oils and viscosity modifiers.
- Low residual odour.
- Provides medium to heavy lubrication of components, hinges, linkages and bearings.
- Dispels water, resists salt attack and wash off.
- Residual lubricant remains effective at up to 250°C.
- Ideal for routine maintenance repair and assembly of components, machinery, plant and equipment.
- Suitable for the lubrication of locks, hinges, splines, linkages and other moving parts.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.