Bonderite 2404 (formerly known as Acheson) forms a tenacious dry graphite film on all surfaces.
£570.59 excl VAT
£684.71 inc VAT
1 In stock
UN Number: UN1268 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£570.59 + VAT
£542.06 + VAT
£527.80 + VAT
£513.53 + VAT
- Excellent high and low temperature dry film lubrication and parting
- Finely divided graphite particles permit lubrication of fine clearances.
- Rapid and deep penetration of porous materials
- Dry film: no dirt or fluff attraction; no "wicking" by paper, cotton, flour or other absorbent material
- Totally opaque coating; can be burnished or calendered to a bright appearance.
- Residue-free: complete volatilization of graphite and its bonding agent at high temperatures after oxidation
- Dispersion can be used for blending graphite into other fluids.
- Low viscosity; easy blending and mixing; easy to apply
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.