Dag M-1559 is high temperature grease reinforced with a blend of graphite and molybdenum disulphide and is used for the lubrication of tools, dies and containers in extrusion and forging processes.
£665.83 excl VAT
£799.00 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
£665.83 + VAT
£632.54 + VAT
£615.89 + VAT
£599.25 + VAT
- Reduces die and tool wear and thus decreases down time
- Increased extrusion ratios can be employed without lubricant failure
- Coats tools up to 450ºC
- Permits increased output
- Minimises pick-up and improves concentricity
- Ideal for multi-hole practice
- Does not run down hot surfaces and thus coatings remain in the working area
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.