Molyslip Foodslip is a premium quality compound for use where incidental contact with foodstuffs may occur.
£12.80 excl VAT
£15.36 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£12.80 + VAT
£12.16 + VAT
£11.84 + VAT
£11.52 + VAT
Molyslip Foodslip acts as a lubricant up to 230°C and as an anti-seize up to the softening point of PTFE at 340°C.
The use of Molyslip Foodslip an H1 Registered Anti-Seize Assembly Compound will ensure easy assembly and dismantling.
Performance and Applications
- Molyslip Foodslip gives lengthy protection against galling, corrosion, rusting and seizure in the most arduous conditions of exposure and temperature.
- Under pressure the solid particles form a uniform matrix, filling surface irregularities and preventing both leaks and the intrusion of contaminants.
- Molyslip Foodslip is Invaluable for application on any component that needs to be dismantled.
- For use on studs, nuts, bolts and other threaded connections. Invaluable for application to any component that needs to be dismantled.
- Molyslip Foodslip is used on stainless steel, aluminium, copper, iron, galvanized steel, brass and PVC pipes, tubes and connections.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.