Lubri-Bond 220 is an air drying, MoS2 based solid film lubricant with an epoxy binder system.
£202.19 excl VAT
£242.63 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£202.19 + VAT
£192.08 + VAT
£187.03 + VAT
£181.97 + VAT
- Lubri-Bond 220 provides good corrosion resistance and performs best in higher load carrying applications.
- Ideal for applications that do not require a thermally cured coating
- Lubri-Bond 220 is also an excellent touch-up lubricant for many of our thermally cured products.
- Good corrosion resistance
- Fair chemical resistance
- Suitable for field applications
- Ideal for higher load carrying applications
- Lubri-Bond 220 is qualified to MIL-L-23398
- Tooling, brackets and wear plates
- Guide and sliding rails
- Seals, clamps, and couplings
- Bearings, gears, splines and cams
- Mechanical Components
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment
- Fabricated Metal Parts
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.