Ambersil DP 200 is a specialist air curing, dry film which provides a long lasting semi-permanent release coating. It is based on a high percentage mixture of silicone resins and provides a highly durable release film for many polymer types, natural and synthetic rubber and rotational moulding grades of Polythylene
£15.42 excl VAT
£18.50 inc VAT
8 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£15.42 + VAT
£14.65 + VAT
£14.26 + VAT
£13.88 + VAT
- Cures on exposure to air and forms a semi-permanent coating which acts as an effective release agent in the rotational moulding industry
- Also highly useful for moulding processes and materials where a durable, long lasting release film is
- Can be used as mould seal or as a base coat for the subsequent application of other Ambersil mould release agents
- Spray a light, even coating from 9" - 12" (25 - 30 cm) and leave to cure for approximately 10 minutes at room temperature
- Curing can be accelerated by heating at 110Â°C for approximately 6 minutes, re-apply as necessary
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.