Molyslip Nickelslip is a nickel based extra high and low temperature anti-seize assembly compound.
£24.00 excl VAT
£28.80 inc VAT
4 In stock
£24.00 + VAT
£22.80 + VAT
£22.20 + VAT
£21.60 + VAT
- For use on threaded parts, bushings, gears, valve systems, chain sprockets, levers, hinges, pivots, rollers, heat exchanger or manifold bolts, or as a gasket release agent.
- This inert anti-seize is electrically conductive, protects to 1350°C.
- Extremely resistant to high temperatures and to acids, chemical corrosion and oxidation.
- Free of copper, lead, sulphides, fluorides and chlorides.
- Recommended for use with stainless steel screws, flanges, nozzles, couplings and other metal fittings, or where high Nickel alloy materials such as stainless steel, or where Titanium or other hard metals are involved.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.