£55.26 excl VAT
£66.31 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
- Typical marine applications include bolts, screws, studs, pipe joints, nuts, shafts, brushings, splines, chains and cables
- Other applications include pulp and paper mills, water and waste treatment plants, and dressing for water pump gaskets and flanges
- Excellent lubricity
- Prevents galvanic corrosion
- Superior water spray resistance
- Superior water wash-out resistance
- Used in application with an operating range of -29° to +1315°C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.