Coppercrest is a low friction, anti-seize lubricant manufactured from a combination of micro-size copper flakes and graphite, dispersed in a water resistant grease and fortified with antioxidants, plus rust and corrosion inhibitors.
£15.11 excl VAT
£18.13 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£15.11 + VAT
£14.71 + VAT
£14.31 + VAT
- Conforms to MIL-A-907E. Service range:- 54 C (-65F) to 982C (1800F)
- Contains no zinc or lead.
- Lowers friction; reduces tightening torque on threaded components.
- Permits reuse of fittings; saves stud, bolt and nut replacement.
- Base grease optimised for brushability and stability over a wide temperature range.
- Not affected by contraction; expansion or vibration. Will not run, drip or settle out.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.