Electrolube AGC Copper Anti-Seize Fluid is a long lasting and effective material for the protection of metals exposed to aggressive environments.
£12.69 excl VAT
£15.23 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£12.69 + VAT
£12.36 + VAT
£12.02 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 1080 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- It is ideal for use on threaded metal components, allowing them to be easily loosened even after exposure to high temperatures or corrosive chemical atmospheres.
- The high copper content ensures good lubrication on heavy, slow-moving applications.
- Provides anti-seize and anti-corrosion protection
- Prevents metal/metal friction which causes seizing and lifting
- Allows assembly and disassembly of metal parts exposed to the elements or to extreme temperatures.
- For valves, connectors, nuts, bolts & pulleys, especially within naval, mining and petrochemical industries.
- Highly resistant to water washing, the grease remains effective at high temperatures.
- Protects the nozzles of automatic and semi-automatic welding units.
- Effective against weld spatter on treated surfaces, avoiding blistering.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.