LOCTITE® LB 8009 is a graphite/calcium fluoride formulation, which is free from lead, copper, sulfur, and compounds.
£18.94 excl VAT
£22.73 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£18.94 + VAT
£17.99 + VAT
£17.52 + VAT
£17.05 + VAT
Also known as Loctite 8009 or Loctite Heavy Duty Antiseize.
- Loctite LB 8009 is free from lead, copper, sulfur and their compound.
- Loctite LB 8009 is compatible with stainless steel & nickel alloys.
- Temperature operating range of -29°C to +1315°C
- Typical applications of Loctite LB 8009 includes bolts, screws, studs, pipe joints, nuts, plugs, bushings, extruding and forming dies, heat exchangers, shear blades, metal bending, mechanical packings, etc.
- Used in chemical plants, oil refineries, power plants, paper mills, steel mills and foundries, synthetic fiber plants, ship and aerospace manufacturing and service, etc
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.