- Polyester films offer excellent thermal, abrasion, and chemical resistance while maintaining their flexibility.
- Silicone adhesives offer high heat resistance compared to many rubber and acrylic adhesives, reducing failure due to softening, oozing and adhesive transfer.
- Silicone adhesives adhere well to tough-to-stick-to surfaces like silicone liners and fixtures coated with mold release.
- Removes cleanly from stainless steel, anodized aluminum and glass after a 5 hour. bakecycle at 350Ã‚Â°F (177Ã‚Â°C).
- Variety of tape thicknesses offered allows uses for multiple applications.