Black Insulating Tape 12mm x 33Mtr roll, always useful and an essential toolbox item. Stretch and easy to rip use for electrical insulation jobs and many more besides.
- Ensures concentricity of the cable is maintained during the vulcanisation of rubber elastomeric cables.
- Helps overall cable flexibility by letting the cores slide more easily against each other.
- Prevents over-extrusion material penetrating core gaps.
- Protects heat damage to core insulation by acting as a barrier to high temperature over-extrusion processes, e.g. lead or aluminium.
- Protects inner and outer sheaths from cutting in steel amoured cables.
- High tensile strength helps prevent bird-caging.