Features of PMX-561:
- Essentially non-toxic
- Environmentally safe
- Compatible with a wide range of solid electrical insulating materials
- Contains no additives
- Classified as non-hazardous
- High thermal stability and oxidation resistance
- Higher fire point and lower heat release rate than other types of class K insulating liquids
- Good electrical properties and operating capabilities over a wide temperature range
XIAMETER PMX-561 Transformer Liquid has a fire point exceeding the requirements of these documents and is within the IEC 1100 class with lowest net calorific value (heat of combustion). With excellent electrical insulation properties over a wide temperature range, combined with high thermal stability, XIAMETER PMX-561 Transformer Liquid is suitable for transformers and other electrical equipment designed to operate at high temperatures or at very low temperatures.
- Cooling and insulating liquid for transformers and other electrical equipment.