- VACULOY treated prior to casting: this removes finely divided suspended oxides that are found in all virgin raw materials. This increases the fluidity and hence soldering defects.
- The remove of the finely divided oxide reduces drossing rate, the wave stays cleaner, longer.
- Has a proven track record; no need to take chances.
- VACULOY is the ideal companion product for all wave soldering systems. VACULOY is idea for the following types of applications:
- High volume wave soldering processes
- Applications requiring dual wave and chip wave systems
- Boards that are densely populated
- A solder pot temperature of 240-250? is recommended. For suitable wave solder fluxes, please see our selector guide. Reclaim services, including dedicated lead-free containers, are also available. Please consult your local sales office.