- Excellent adhesion under all climatic condition
- Good mechanical strength
- Fluoresces under UV light as an aid to inspection.
- Wide temperature range –55oC to +130oC
- Non-corrosive to Cadmium and Zinc plate (contains no phenols).
- Resistant to mould growth.
- Can be totally removed with Electrolube Remover Gel DRG
- Excellent resistance to a wide variety of chemicals including acids and alkalis
- Excellent dielectric properties.
- Is RoHS-2 Compliant (2011/65/EU)
- MIL Approval (MIL-1-46058C): Meets approval
- IPC-CC-830: Meets approval
- DEF-STAN 59/47: Meets approval