- Approved to UK defence standards DEF STAN 59/47 issue 4.
- UL approval for use on recognised printed wiring boards QMJU2 - approval E138403 (R)
- Excellent adhesion under all climatic conditions including high altitude/decompression to BS.3G100, MIL-STD-810C, RTCA D0160A, ARINC 600.
- Resistant to most solvents, lubricants and cooling fluids.
- Excellent resistance to mould growth and ultra violet light, and to prolonged exposure to tropical life and salt spray.
- Wide temperature range -70Â°C to 200Â°C.
- High gloss finish and high surface resistivity.
- Good dielectric properties at all frequencies to DEF-STAN 59-4/2 Annex C, coating thickness typically being 25 to 50 micron.
- Fluorescent under ultra violet light as an aid to subsequent inspection.