- Service temperature range from -54°C (-65°F) to 121°C (250°F),with intermittent excursions up to 135°C (275°F)
- Designed for fillet sealing of properly prepared glass, polycarbonate, acrylic and other aircraft sealing applications
- Specifically formulated not to craze substrates
- The cured sealant exhibits excellent resistance to UV and weather exposure
- PR-1425 Class B is a two-part, dichromate cured polysulfide compound.
- The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste, suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula
- This sealant has excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates