DAPCO 1804F is a two-component, solvent-free, thixotropic silicone paste. DAPCO 18-4F is most commonly used as a coating, sealant, or filleting material in the construction, repair and maintenance of all types of aircraft. The product can be applied using a variety of methods and is espcially useful where fire resitance, exposure to phosphate ester fluids, and/or exposer to extreme temperatures -65°F (-54°C) to 400°F (204°C) are major considerations.
- Qualified to Boeing BMS 5-63
- Compatible with DAPCO 2100
- Lead frree
- Good adhesion to a variety of substrates when primed with DAPCO 1-100
- Excellent retardency
- Performance at low operating temperatures
- Good resistance to chemicals commonly used in aerospace applications