- Hylosil 101 is a high performance, engineering grade used in the automotive industry and for general manufacturing.
- It can also be used for a variety of applications and is particularly suitable for high strength applications.
- Hylosil 101 has good resistance to oils and aqueous anti-freeze agents.
- Unlike general-purpose silicone sealants, Hylosil 101 contains no solvents and does not give off acetic acid during cure.
- 8030-99-225-1758, 8030-99-769-4380, SP-M2G9121-A (TOX NO 102295), WSK-M4g320-A (TOX NO 102295), A470 (FOR 101) JLM9710 (FOR 101) 17081 9FOR 102), 17554/18192 (FOR 102), 56359/115, RJC3254/17155 (FOR 101)