- It has a service temperature range from -65Â°F (-54Â°C) to 250Â°F (121Â°C), with intermittent excursions up to 360Â°F (182Â°C).
- This material is designed for fillet sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications.
- It offers as much as twenty percent weight savings, per unit volume, over traditional sealant used for these purposes.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeri properties after prolonged exposure to aircraft fuels both jet fuel and aviation gas, and will resisit limited contact to diphosphate ester based hydraulic fluids.
- PR-1776M Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured permapol P-5 mofified polysulfide.
- The uncured material is low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula.
- PR-1776M Class B is designed to be a direct replacement for PR-1776 Class B.
Require more nozzles with this mixer? Take a look at the Semco 420 Standard Nozzle NOZZ220544 and buy more when needed. And why not look into Semco Model 285-A Semkit Mixing Machine to make the process even easier.
Need a gun for application? Semco Model 250-A Pneumatic Air Gun 6oz Kit GUN2500000 is a great tool for the Semkit or the Hand Held (Manual) Skeleton 160ml / 6oz Dispenser Gun TEAE05280.
More guns kits and retainers available in different sizes. Please take a look at our range.