PPG PR1005L Integral Fuel Tank Slosh Coating Red 500ml Can *PPG-AFS 1841A *PPG-DTD900/4493 *NSN 8030-99-224-5158
PPG PR1005L Features
- PR-1005-L has a service temperature range from -73Â°C (-100Â°F) to 121Â°C (250Â°F), with intermittent excursions up to 135Â°C (275Â°F).
- This material is designed as topcoat or barrier coating. The cured coating is resistant to prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
- PR-1005-L is a one part, synthetic rubber solution.
- The uncured material is a thin syrup suitable for application by brush, fill-and-drain, dip or spray.
- It cures at room temperature by the evaporation of solvent to form a smooth, tough, flexible transparent film having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates and polysulfide sealants.
- This product is qualified to several manufacturer specifications.
- This product is not suitable for aircraft running on MOGAS fuel