- PR 1771 Class B provides an effective barrier against the common causes of corrosion in aircraft today.
- PR 1771 Class B will resist aircraft fuels (aviation gasoline or jet fuel), oils and hydraulic fluids.
- PR 1771 Class B is a two-part manganese cured, based on Permapol P-5 liquid polymers, a chemically modified improved class of polysulfide polymers.
- The mixed compound is a thixotropic paste wich can be readily applied by spatula or extrusion gun.
- PR1171 Class B does not flow from vertical or overhead surfaces.
Need nozzles? Take a look at the Semco 420 Standard Nozzle NOZZ220544 and buy more when needed. And why not look into Semco Model 285-A Semkit Mixing Machine to make the process even easier.
Need a gun for application? Semco Model 250-A Pneumatic Air Gun 6oz Kit GUN2500000 is a great tool for the Semkit or the Hand Held (Manual) Skeleton 160ml / 6oz Dispenser Gun TEAE05280.
More guns kits and retainers available in different sizes. Please take a look at our range.