- Has a service temperature range from -65°F (-54°C) to 250°F (121°C), with intermittent excursions up to 275°F (135°C)
- Material is designed for use as an access door sealant or in the fabrication of form-in-place (FIP) gaskets
- Can also be used to protect electrical wires, terminals and equipment against fuel, moisture, dirt and short circuits
- PR-1428 Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured, polysulfide compound
- The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula.
- Cures at room temperature to form a removable seal to common aircraft substrates