WIRE ROPE & CHAIN LUBRIHTMLCANT AEROSOL has been specifically formulated to lubricate and protect wire ropes, chains, gears and pinions.
- Contains oxidised waxes, mineral oils, molybdenum disulphide and graphite for ultimate performance.
- Lubricates wire ropes, chains, linkages and mechanisms even under extreme load, reducing wear, extending component lifetime and reducing costly maintenance.
- Penetrates deep into the rope’s core using the ropes mechanical action, lubricating and protecting the rope from within.
- Provides exceptional long-term protection from corrosion resisting the effects of moisture salts and other corrosive materials.
- Dries to form a flexible film, which protects ropes against the ingress of abrasive dirt and grit, reducing wear and extending lifetime.
- Once dry film will not throw off at high speeds, reducing splatter and reducing frequency of re application.
- Remains effective at temperatures up to 120Â°C.
- Convenient aerosol format allows simple and convenient application.
- Sprays as a low viscosity fluid to allow penetration of components and mechanisms, and then cures to form a resistant viscous protective film.