Aeroshell Fluid 3 General Purpose Mineral Lubricating Oil 1USG Can *DEF STAN 91-47 *MIL-PRF-7870D *OM-12
AeroShell Fluid 3 is a general purpose mineral lubricating oil with good low temperature characteristics and a low freezing point.
- AeroShell Fluid 3 is inhibited against oxidation and corrosion.
- AeroShell Fluid 3 is a relatively low viscosity product with good resistance to evaporation.
- Recommended for general lubrication of aircraft parts that require a light oil, e.g. hinges, pivot joints, shaft joints, linkage pins and bearings, pulleys, cables, camera mechanisms, radio and radar gear and instruments.
- AeroShell Fluid 3 is normally applied by means of an oil can or brush. Operating temperature range of AeroShell Fluid 3 is -54C to +121C.
- Approved MIL-PRF-7870D
- Approved DEF STAN 91-47
- NATO Code O-142
- Joint Service Designation OM-12