Aeroshell Fluid 3 General Purpose Mineral Lubricating Oil 1Lt Bottle *DEF STAN 91-47 *MIL-PRF-7870D *OM-12
- AeroShell Fluid 3 is inhibited against oxidation and corrosion.
- AeroShell Fluid 3 is a relatively low viscosity product with good resistance to evaporation.
- Recommended for general lubrication of aircraft parts that require a light oil, e.g. hinges, pivot joints, shaft joints, linkage pins and bearings, pulleys, cables, camera mechanisms, radio and radar gear and instruments.
- AeroShell Fluid 3 is normally applied by means of an oil can or brush. Operating temperature range of AeroShell Fluid 3 is -54°C to +121°C.
- Approved MIL-PRF-7870D
- Approved DEF STAN 91-47
- NATO Code O-142
- Joint Service Designation OM-12
**As an authorised AeroShell re-packer, this product has been repacked by Silmid**