Bonderite 2404 (formerly known as Acheson) forms a tenacious dry graphite film on all surfaces.
- Excellent high and low temperature dry film lubrication and parting
- Finely divided graphite particles permit lubrication of fine clearances.
- Rapid and deep penetration of porous materials
- Dry film: no dirt or fluff attraction; no "wicking" by paper, cotton, flour or other absorbent material
- Totally opaque coating; can be burnished or calendered to a bright appearance.
- Residue-free: complete volatilization of graphite and its bonding agent at high temperatures after oxidation
- Dispersion can be used for blending graphite into other fluids.
- Low viscosity; easy blending and mixing; easy to apply