- It is ideal for use on threaded metal components, allowing them to be easily loosened even after exposure to high temperatures or corrosive chemical atmospheres.
- The high copper content ensures good lubrication on heavy, slow-moving applications.
- Provides anti-seize and anti-corrosion protection
- Prevents metal/metal friction which causes seizing and lifting
- Allows assembly and disassembly of metal parts exposed to the elements or to extreme temperatures.
- For valves, connectors, nuts, bolts & pulleys, especially within naval, mining and petrochemical industries.
- Highly resistant to water washing, the grease remains effective at high temperatures.
- Protects the nozzles of automatic and semi-automatic welding units.
- Effective against weld spatter on treated surfaces, avoiding blistering.