Trimite Trimagard 19 Black Self-Phosphating Coating 5Lt Can
- Commodity Code 32082010
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- Code UN 1263 CL3
A solvent-based, black pigmented blend of resins and a phosphating base. It gives a coating with excellent corrosion resistance when applied by dip, spray gun or brush. A normal, thin (~ 8 micron) film has very good corrosion resistance when stoved and can be used as a finish or overcoated satisfactorily with most stoving and powder coating products. Enhanced durability can be achieved by applying further coats.
- Attractive finish with excellent corrosion resistance.
- Good adhesion to metals, e.g. steel, zinc, aluminium and copper.
- Stable in dip tanks.
- Can be air-dried, force-dried or stoved.
- Simple application – no heating, rinsing nor effluent.
- Trimite Trimagard 19
- Black Self-Phosphating Coating
- 5Lt Can
Please Note: This product requires other Trimite components for use, please refer to the TDS for more information.
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.