- It is especially recommended for printed board coating.
- PC18M is a stable, clear material suitable for continuous
operation up to 110ÂºC. It may be applied by brush, dip or spray to electrical parts for improved moisture and environmental protection.
- Components and joints may be repaired, by heating the coating with a soldering iron, for easy removal.
- When fully cured, PC18M exhibits superior toughness, and abrasion and solvent resistance.
- Even after long exposure to the elements, the coating retains its very light color.
- PC18M is qualified to meet requirements of MIL-I-46058C, Type PUR, and is listed on the QPL 46058.