Features of A4554:
- Efficient on multiple or thick layers, of alkyd, alkyd-urethane, polyurethane, epoxy, acrylic types, etc.
- Compatible with steels, stainless steels, aluminium alloys, titanium and magnesium
- Able to remove carbon deposits
- Strictly free from hydrocarbons, chlorinated or aromatic solvents, hexavalent chromium (classified as CMR – carcinogenic mutagenic – repro-toxic), phenols (classified as CMR – carcinogenic mutagenic – repro-toxic), NEP (reproductive toxicity category 2 according to the CLP European regulation), and NMP (reproductive toxicity category 1B according to the CLP European regulation). Therefore it is safe for users.
- An anti-evaporation layer on the surface delays evaporation of the solvent contained in the bath. This layer will also allow retain the bath odours.