*For use with SRC-18 Catalyst*
Click here for more information
Key Performance Properties
- Elastomeric properties after curing with SRC18 catalyst Creep resistant Up to 1 kN/m peel when cured with SRC18 catalyst Adhesion (g/25.4mm) 1440-2800 Tack 200 g/25.4mm max ( 50 micron polyester film, uncatalyzed)
- PSA529 silicone adhesive may be applied and heat cured on high speed laminating lines or at room temperature in a broad range of fastening applications.
- PSA529 adhesive may be used as a replacement for mechanical fasteners with or without the addition of fillers.
- PSA529 silicone adhesive has exhibited good adhesion to many difficult to bond surfaces including low energy surfaces and silicone rubber.
- PSA529 adhesive and SRC18 amino silane catalyst have been found useful for bonding silicone rubber to variety of substrates such as stainless steel, anodized aluminum and cold rolled steel. A bond frequently stronger than the rubber itself is achieved through the use of PSA529 and SRC18 catalyst.
- The PSA529/SRC18 system cures at room temperature. Cure time can be shortened with elevated temperatures up to 149º C