- Alpha SN1314 has been developed as a multi-purpose adhesive.
- It forms strong, permanent contact bonds between the following materials - rigid PVC sheet, polyurethane foams of the polyester and polyether types, supported PVC leather cloth, leather, polyester glass fibre, rubber sheet and extrusions all of which may be bonded to each other or to hardboard, chipboard, wood, painted or unpainted metal. Rigid laminated plastics such as Formica, Ware rite, Melamine, etc., may also be fixed with this adhesive.
- The product is well established in the automotive and coach building industries as a multi-purpose body trim adhesive.
- Typical body trim and coach building operations to which Alpha SN1314 is suited include door and facia trim, roof headlining, parcel racks and glove compartments.
- Alpha SN1314 has also proved its versatility in the shop-fitting and bar-fitting trades and in the boat building, furniture and footwear industries, where it is widely used as a multipurpose adhesive.
- Alpha SN1314 shows excellent ageing resistance.