3M Scotch-Weld AF 3014 Structural Core Splice Adhesive Film
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin Poland
Helps streamline production; range of curing temperature from 250°F (121°C) to 350°F (176°C)
- Easy to use; high expansion (250%) allows for successful joining of greatly mismatched honeycomb structures
- Allows for consolidation of inventory; durable in a wide range of service conditions, high performance from -67°F to 350°F (-55°C to 176°C)
- Helps eliminate rework; low sag during cure
- High performance from -67°F to 350°F (-55°C to 176°C)
- Compatible with 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Adhesive Films
- Full expansion even at slow heat up rates (.5°F/minute)
- A low density, thermally expanding core splice adhesive film designed for filling mismatched areas or reinforcing and splicing honeycomb core. "
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.