Production of solvent-containing primers and topcoats curing at ambient or higher temperatures for metal, mineral substrates, wood or plastics.
- Easy processing.
- Rapid curing at ambient temperature which is greatly accelerated at higher temperatures.
- Excellent adhesion to metallic and mineral substrates as well as to wood and plastics.
- Flexibility and resistance to chemicals variable within wide limits depending on the quantity of hardener.
- Very high surface hardness enabling easy to clean, hygienic surfaces.
- Very good corrosion-protection.