Applications: Aerospace and industrial composites, tooling, aircraft repair.
- Low Viscosity, easy impregnation of reinforcement materials.
- Long potlife (2 hours for 100ml at ambient), ample processing time allows production of big objects.
- High temperature resistance (glass transition temperature) after ambient cure: 60degrees, after post cure at 100:120 degrees.
- Excellent mechanical and dynamic properties after ambient cure with potential for even higher properties after post- cure at elevated temperatures.
- Also laminates show outstanding mechanical and dynamic properties. This system is qualified by the Luftfahrtbundesamt (German Aircraft Authority) for the production of gliders.
- Adequate skin protection is dispensable.