Features of EC-3524:
- Sandable within three hours of mixing.
- Cures to a strong, low-density material within 48 hours at 75°F (24°C).
- Meets the flammability requirements of F.A.R. 25.853 (a) and (b).
- The compound has thixotropic properties for ease of application.
- Base comes in blue or pale blue, accelerator is white to ensure complete and uniform mixing.
- Can be used as a fairing compound for aerodynamic flushness.
- Reinforces honeycomb.
- Can be used for bonding inserts.
- Service temperature of 250°F (121°C).
- 100% solids.
- Seals and provides impact resistance to honeycomb panels edges.
Description:Scotch-Weld EC-3524 B/A Compound can be used for void filling, edge sealing, and as an abradable compound in aircraft engines. It is available in blue or off-white when mixed.