It has outstanding resistance to jet fuel, as well as resistance to chemicals and petroleum products common to the aircraft industry.
- Allows for total cost reduction; helps reduce shrinkage and rework
- Helps process improvement; excellent tooling properties, easily applied and cures quickly
- Maintains flexibility and bond strength in a wide variety of temperatures and stress conditions
- Qualified to AMS 3265, Lockheed LMA-MU006, 5PTMUT06 and FMS 3104, and Boeing DPM 5896-2* (*please validate at time of usage)
- Available in Class B and C