Features of DTE 25:
- Anti-wear - Helps reduce wear and protects systems using various metallurgy
- Quality Reserve - Maintains performance features even under severe service conditions and extended drain intervals and helps improve system cleanliness
- Oxidation Stability - Provides long oil and equipment life and helps extend filter life
- Corrosion Protection - Prevents internal hydraulic system corrosion, helps reduce the negative effects of moisture in systems and provides corrosion protection of multi-metallurgy component designs
- Meets a Wide Range of equipment requirements - One product can replace several products, minimizing inventory requirements and helps reduce potential for product misapplication
- Air Separation Characteristics Reduces foaming potential and it's negative effects
- Water Separation - protects systems where small quantities of moisture are present and readily separates larger quantities of water
They were developed in conjunction with the major builders to meet the stringent requirements of severe hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps as well as handling the critical requirements of other hydraulic system components such as close clearance servo-valves and the high accuracy numerically controlled (NC) machine tools. These products meet the most rigorous performance requirements of a wide range of hydraulic system and component manufacturers using various multi-metallurgy designs allowing a single product with outstanding performance characteristics. The DTE 20 Series oils are formulated with high quality base oils and a super-stabilised additive system that neutralises the formation of corrosive materials. They are designed to work with systems operating under severe conditions where high levels of antiwear and film strength protection are needed, yet they are formulated to work where non-antiwear hydraulic oils are generally recommended.
Entrega internacional (entrega puerta a puerta) está disponible para países seleccionados en todo el mundo. Envío se calculan automáticamente basado en el peso, la ubicación y la naturaleza peligrosa de las mercancías. Los clientes también pueden elegir fábrica para arreglar su propia colección.