ROYCO 22CF is formulated to withstand operations at high speeds and a wide temperature range of -54 to 177Â° C (-65 to 350Â°F). ROYCO 22CF has superior water resistance and load carrying properties which make it an excellent choice for use in aircraft wheel bearings, instruments, gear boxes, anti-friction bearings, rotor bearings, actuators and general airframe applications. ROYCO 22CF is useful in many industrial applications which require a general-purpose grease.
- Royco 22CF has a high viscosity index synthetic hydrocarbon (PAO) base stock.
- Very wide operating temperature range - outstanding high and low temperature performance.
- Excellent film protection at high temperatures.
- Minimum resistance to start-up at extremely low temperatures.
- Extended intervals between re-lubrication
- High resistance to water washout
- NATO Code G-395