Avigel strippable coatings are permanently thermoplastic, non flammable and do not age, discolour or oxidise. They are waterproof and also resistant to attack by a very wide range of acids, alkalis and many industrial solvents.
Avigel may be applied to metal of all kinds - ferrous, non ferrous or precious to glass and most other kinds of smooth surface. They should, however, not be applied to painted, enamelled or lacquered surfaces, as the solvents used in them may attack such surfaces.
- Examples of the application of Avigel:
- Protection of metal parts and machined components.
- Protection of plated goods.
- Masking medium for plating baths.
- Protection of stainless steel surfaces.
- Protection of refrigerator parts and outer cases.
- Protection of sheet metal during punching, stamping and assembly.
- Protection of glass, mirrors etc.
- Protection of porcelain and glazed earthenware during transport.
- Protection of aircraft, motor vehicle and electrical parts.
Avigel is extensively used in the assembly and maintenance of aircraft for the protection of the polished metal comprising the fuselage etc., alternatively, it is applied after the components have been made, for protection during transport. The Avigel is applied to the surface of parts to be protected before fabrication has begun and the coatings are left on during all the stamping, forming, drawing and assembly operations. The coatings prevent damage or scratching to the surface and at the desired stage can be removed by peeling off in continuous films leaving smooth, grease-free surfaces.
Entrega internacional (entrega puerta a puerta) está disponible para países seleccionados en todo el mundo. Envío se calculan automáticamente basado en el peso, la ubicación y la naturaleza peligrosa de las mercancías. Los clientes también pueden elegir fábrica para arreglar su propia colección.