REPACK version in plastic dropper bottle has 1 year shelf life only
Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate is one of the most versatile threadlockers available on the market. Unlike traditional liquid lockers which cure to form a hard bond, VC-3 is a blend of resins designed to remain flexible and absorb vibration. This unique difference makes VC-3 coated fasteners truly adjustable, removable, and reusable.
Prevents Loosening Of Fasteners From Shock & Vibration
- An acrylic polymer that dampens and absorbs vibration
- Will not harden like anaerobic threadlockers
- Works with metal, wood, plastic (Nylon, PPE, PP) and more
- Fasteners are easily adjusted, removed and reused
- Works on fasteners of any shape or size, from tiny eyeglass screws to large construction bolts
- Works with internal or external threads
- Excellent Coated Shelf Life: Parts coated with Vibra-Tite VC-3 can be stored indefinitely before use.
- Versatile: Vibra-Tite VC-3 adheres to both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, most platings, wood, and plastic* screws. (*Recommended only for Nylon, PE, and PP plastics.)
- Creates a Reliable, Powerful Lock & Seal: With exceptional reliability, Vibra-Tite VC-3 holds parts in place even during extreme vibration and resists leakage by acting as a dam between mated threads.
- Offers Multiple Reuses: Using steady pressure and standard hand tools, parts coated with Vibra-Tite VC-3 can easily be adjusted, removed, and reused.
- Minimizes Galling/Stripping: Since Vibra-Tite VC-3 remains a thick, resilient, taffy-like “viscous resin,” its cold flow properties actually minimize galling or stripping of soft threads during reuse.
- Total Resistance to Fresh & Salt Water: Unlike anaerobics, VC-3 can be air dried then installed into a mating part under both fresh and salt water.
Entrega internacional (entrega puerta a puerta) está disponible para países seleccionados en todo el mundo. Envío se calculan automáticamente basado en el peso, la ubicación y la naturaleza peligrosa de las mercancías. Los clientes también pueden elegir fábrica para arreglar su propia colección.