PSA 6573 is a heat assisted pressure sensitive silicone adhesive, in a silicone solution that dries relatively tack free, medium viscosity, high shear strength & creep resistance, excellent adhesion to difficult materials, requires SRC18 catalyst
PS6573A silicone pressure sensitive adhesive is a toluene solution of polysiloxane gum and resin. It is supplied at 60 percent silicone solids and may be further diluted with aromatic, aliphatic or chlorinated solvents. PSA6573A may be blended with SR545 resin dispersion or with other methyl based silicone pressure sensitive adhesives to obtain specific performance properties. PSA6573A adhesive has higher shear and creep resistance than standard silicone pressure sensitive adhesives and displays excellent adhesion to low surface energy materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene, MYLAR® polyester, KAPTON® polymide and a variety of fluoropolymers such as ACLAR® fluorohalocarbon, TEFLON® tetrafluoroethylene, and FEP. PSA6573A adhesive may be an excellent choicefor laminating films and foils, in bonding applications as a
replacement for mechanical fasteners and as a base for printing inks.
Key Features and Benefits
- Wide temperature range performance, maintains good shear and tack properties at intermittent temperatures up to 500ºF
- Adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including low energy surfaces (silicones, fluoropolymers, polyolefines)
- Resistance to moisture, weathering (ozone, sunlight), chemical (acids, alkalis, oils) and biological (fungus) attack
- Excellent laminate shear forces despite differing coefficients of thermal expansion
- Low tack at room temperature, becomes aggressively pressure sensitive at 93ºC (200ºF)
Entrega internacional (entrega puerta a puerta) está disponible para países seleccionados en todo el mundo. Envío se calculan automáticamente basado en el peso, la ubicación y la naturaleza peligrosa de las mercancías. Los clientes también pueden elegir fábrica para arreglar su propia colección.