Features of RTV 744:
- Room temp cure
- High elongation for added stress relief
- No mixing required
- RT cure, no ovens required
- Faster in-line processing with optional heat acceleration
- Added reliability can result from lower cured stress
Dow one-part moisture cure adhesives are generally cured at room temperature and in an environment of 30 to 80 percent relative humidity eliminating the need for curing ovens and the associated costs of energy and capital. Greater than 90 percent of full physical properties should be attained within 24 to 72 hours and varies according to product. Faster manufacturing throughput can be achieved since the adhesive and component can be handled in much shorter times of about 10 to 120 minutes, depending on the adhesive selected and the amount applied. These adhesives are not typically used in highly confined spaces or where a deep section cure is required as they generally cure from the exposed surface inward at a rate of 0.25 inch per seven days.
- Bonding large components such as batteries or capacitors to circuit boards
- Automated or manual needle dispensing systems
Entrega internacional (entrega puerta a puerta) está disponible para países seleccionados en todo el mundo. Envío se calculan automáticamente basado en el peso, la ubicación y la naturaleza peligrosa de las mercancías. Los clientes también pueden elegir fábrica para arreglar su propia colección.