Electrolube TRV Tropicalised Varnish is a flexible transparent acrylic coating forthe protection of electronic circuitry formulated to meet Tropical condidtions.
£15.04 excl VAT
£18.05 inc VAT
7 In stock
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£15.04 + VAT
£14.29 + VAT
£13.91 + VAT
£13.54 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 720 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- Excellent adhesion under all climatic conditions.
- Fluoresces under UV light as an aid to inspection.
- Wide temperature range -55°C to +130°C.
- Can be soldered through without fear of highly toxic gases being produced (contains no isocyanates).
- Non-corrosive to Cadmium and Zinc plate (contains no phenols).
- Resistant to mould growth.
- Can be totally removed with Ultrasolve.
- Excellent Dielectric properties.
- Air drying.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.