CA8311 is a high durability, polyurethane topcoat, designed for use as both an internal topcoat for aircraft structural components as well as an external topcoat for military aircraft and land based defense equipment.
£292.19 excl VAT
£350.63 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£292.19 + VAT
£277.58 + VAT
£270.28 + VAT
£262.97 + VAT
- High solids, low VOC
- Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (C.A.R.C.)
- Excellent UV resistance, long term durability
- Excellent resistance to SkydrolÂ® hydraulic fluid
- Service temperature -55 to 150Â°C (-67Â°F to 302Â°F)
- Can be used with PPG military selectively strippable scheme
- Also available in controlled military grades - separate TDS available on request
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.