Glyptal 1201B is a modified version of Glyptal 1201. It has a greater viscosity and is designed for use in applications where a heavier film is required for thread sealing and may be used in vacuum atmospheres.
£82.95 excl VAT
£99.54 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 32089099
£82.95 + VAT
£78.80 + VAT
£76.73 + VAT
£74.66 + VAT
There are hundreds of uses for 1201. Some of the more typical industry uses include:
- Primer for structural iron and steel
- General plant maintenance
- Sealer for concrete floors
- Primer and finish for motor generator and transformer housings
- Anti moisture coating on thermostat, water cooler and truck control parts.
- Sealer for pipe and stud threads and vacuum systems
- Anti corrosion protection for winches and other out-door appartus.
- Electircal insulation for coils and armatures
- Adhesives for gaskets
- Coating for interior of hydarulic tanks and bearing cases.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.