Jet Flex Low Gloss Light Grey (BAC 70038) Interior Aircraft Polyurethane Finish 3.3Lt Can *BMS10-83 TYPE II
JetFlex® Aircraft Interior Finish is a two-component polyurethane coating formulated for the finishing and refinishing of plastic and metal components within the cabin and cockpit of aircraft.
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Commodity Code: 38140090
- Meets the performance equirements to the Boeing Material Specification BMS 10-83N, Type II and III
- Designed to meet the performance criteria of the FAR/JAR 25.853
- Excellent film flexibility
- Fast drying
- Excellent hardness, mar and abrasion resistance
- Smooth or textured application with same coating
- Excellent adhesion to plastic and metal substrates and to the recommended primer
- Unlimited solids colours available at multiple gloss ranges with intermix system
This product can be applied using conventional air spray equipment, HVLP, Graco Pro 4500 air electrostatic, or Graco Pro4500 air assisted airless electrostatic. Please consult your Sherwin-Williams representative for specific equipment settings.
1. Always air-blow and tack-wipe the surfaces to be painted. Assure that the aircraft is properly grounded for potential static buildup.
2. Make sure pots, guns, and lines are purged and cleaned.
3. Mix thoroughly and filter strain before spray applying.
Air Cap: 765 DeVilbiss
Pot Pressure: 5 psi (0.35 bar)
Atomizing: 35-40 psi (2.40 – 2.75 bar)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.